Friday, June 6, 2008

2 Months Old Today!




I cant belive my baby is two months old today! We're is the time going? He was scheduled to get his first shots this monday, but I needed to re-schedule do to the Call Center Training that Charlie and I are doing at CFCC. So His Appointment is June 16th I'm gonna be so sad that day because I know he's not gonna be a happy baby. I hope he does alright. Well tomorrow we have a busy day. Bailey's 6th Birthday Party and then a Gradguation Party for Tony Pepe that evening. So that shall be fun. I'm sure I'll have plenty of pictures to post.

3 comments:

Ellis Family said...

Be careful blogging is addicting! He is so cute! I don't know where al the time goes. I can't believe Jayde just turned two!

Stauffer Family said...

Yeah were new to this Blogging thing, Its pretty cool I just have to figure out how it works still. Nicole had told me about it and that you guys all use it.
Your Daughter is getting soo big and adorable!!
Well take care.

Silcock Family said...

Picture #2 is so cute! Shots are the worst, good luck! Don't forget to close your eyes because its a lot worse when you see the needle.